Mystery Quilted Pillow Pattern
Fancy a good mystery? The Mystery Pillow Pattern plays with 9-patch blocks and scraps to create this fun look! Make the original pillow or an even scrappier version with smaller squares. Instructions for envelope pillow closure and zippered pillow closure are both included + a bonus quilt pattern!
Finished pillow size: 16" square
Pillow Fabric Requirements:
- Scraps at least 3.5" square
- 22"x22" piece of cotton batting
- 5/8" yard of pillow top backing fabric (for inside of pillow)
- 1/3" yard of pillow back fabric (for envelope closure)*
*For optional zippered closure: 1/2 yard of pillow back
fabric & 16" zipper
Bonus Quilt Pattern
This throw quilt is a major stash or scrap buster, it's up to
you! The possibilities are endless!
Finished quilt size: 68"x75"
Quilt Fabric Requirements:
- 27 fat quarters OR 14 half-yards OR scraps
- 4 yards of backing fabric
- 1/2 yard of binding fabric
- 2 1/4 yards of 90" wide cotton batting
*All patterns include a license to sell items made with this pattern on a small home-scale basis. This includes charity events, craft shows, Etsy, etc.*