Every Amazon Shareholder Letter in a Single Downloadable Ebook
If there's anybody in the world you should learn from, Jeff Bezos should be one of them. Bezos
has grown Amazon to be the most valuable company in the world and from that he’s also the
richest man in the world. Success leaves clues -- And since Amazon is a public company,
Bezos has left a carefully articulated set of clues that dates back to Amazons inception --
Amazon’s annual letters to shareholders.
Every year Bezos writes a 1-3 page letter to his shareholders where he reports on the progress
their making at Amazon as well as his predictions for the future. I compiled all of the letters from
1997-2017 for you into one easy-to-read Ebook
In This ebook you will learn things like:
1. It’s all about the long-term: How Bezos play the '' long-term '' game and how you can too
2. Customer obsession: Discover secrets on how to be customer driven and Win in the long-term
3. Discover The Benjamin Graham worldview and lots of different ways to measure the performance of a business
4. Radical cult-like culture: How Bezos was able to create a new eco-system in Amazon and how can you model that in your business
5. Darwinian reality of surviving in nature: Bezos view on The Darwinian theory '' Survival of The Fittest "
Get the ebook now