Keep track of your purchases, find your style, treasure your clothes.
My Wardrobe is a simple, beautiful Notion template for fashion enthusiasts.
I don't buy clothes often. In fact, I'm pretty minimalistic when it comes to fashion and style. I have a Notion template to keep track of everything I own. I actually wrote a story once, called "I Keep a List of All the Clothes I Own
Since I wrote that piece, I switched my list from a simple note in Apple Notes to a highly customizable and expendable Notion template. I use Notion for everything. It just made sense to do it for clothes as well.
This template is really cool. It's divided into a few sections:
- Categories: A filtered database for each clothing category. I use 4, tops, bottoms, shoes, accessories. You can use more or less. However you like.
- Shopping list: this filtered view shows a card view of items you'd like to purchase in the near future, with checkboxes to check off when you're done.
- The collection: This is the heart and soul of the template. The one large database where all your clothes and items will be stored. Your virtual closet if you will.
- The seasonal overview: This is a filtered card view of seasonal items. I like to separate some things into seasonal piles. Winter clothes vs. summer outfits, for example.
- Quotes: Fitting words for fashion enthusiasts.
This Notion template is a great foundation for you to build upon. You can:
- use it as inspiration to categorize and organize your wardrobe.
- add sections, change the look of the template with cool cover images and icons.
- switch the quotes (which this template features, for example by Coco Chanel)
- add finances to it as well, if you fancy. Make it yours!