SUMMARY .RED TEAM How to Succeed by Thinking Like the Enemy :by Micah Zenko
· What’s in it for me? Discover the possibilities of thinking like the enemy.
· Organizations can use red teams to uncover hidden problems, but only if they’re willing.
· The US Army incorporates red teams in its strategy to varying degrees of success.
· Intelligence communities such as the CIA are in dire need of red teams.
· Red team insights about security weaknesses may help prevent further terrorist attacks.
· Red teaming has been introduced into the private sector to assist in decision making and security.
· Not everyone is cut out to be a red teamer.
· Final summary