From a person to a people: Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and Joseph plus a discussion of God's Sovereignty and Man's Responsibility
You can buy this lesson individually for $4.99 or for a $36 yearly subscription you get this lesson and ALL the currently available lesson modules and those continuously added. CLICK HERE to sign up.
About this LessonHow did the Jewish people become a nation?
Did Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and Joseph have any say in being the founding fathers, or were they predestined to do all they did?
And what about us? What is God in control of and what are we responsible for?
This lesson not just a retelling of Bible stories that you may have heard growing up—about Joseph and his coat of many colors, Jacob and angels, the family of Jacob moving to Egypt and later becoming enslaved there.
We are going to step back and look at the story of how from one man came a nation of God’s chosen people, to whom He would give his word and from whom the Messiah would come.
In this lesson, we will also look at the interplay of the Sovereignty of God where He is in control of everything, and human free will where we are free to make choices.
Included in this Lesson
- An 1080p video
- A PDF of Notes/Transcript of the lesson
- A PDF of Questions on the lesson for individual study or group discussion
- Two digital files of images you can use to promote the topic
- Unlimited reproduction rights of the video and handouts within your church, group, ministry, or business.
REMINDERYou can buy this lesson individually for $4.99 or for a $36 yearly subscription you get this lesson and ALL the currently available lesson modules and those continuously added. CLICK HERE to sign up.
In the files below:
- The MP4 file has the video—the name may be a bit odd as the program I’m using automatically sometimes gives it a new name when I save it.
- The ZIP file has the PDFs of notes and question pages, plus the image files.