Notification in iOS is an extremely powerful tool. This ebook shows you everything you need to know to use notifications in your apps. For the beginne
r: Even if you didn't work with notifications at all previously, you'll find explanations step by step.Code
: Theory is important but in programming code says more. Each important part has code snippets related to a specific topic. In some places, there are screenshots from the iPhone.
What's inside the book?
- What does the notification contain?
- How to create notification?
- How to ask for notification permission?
- What are the types of triggers that exist?
- How to create a notification with interactions?
- How to react to user actions with notification?
- How to work with pending notifications?
- How do I test if an app executed code in the background?
Do you have any questions?
You can email me at email@example.com and I'll help you with every question.