Online Games for Tutors: How to Find and Make Games for Students When Tutoring Over the Internet
A new tool for your online tutor kit at a new price - 50% less than the original price!
One question asked most by online tutors is, "How can I play games with my students online?"
(Important: Do not download to your phone or tablet. See instructions below)
If you're looking for some great online options, this book will be your go-to resource.
Online Games for Tutors includes:
- How to upload and use PDF & Image file games and activities online
- Finding and using great online game sites
- Links to the best sites for reading and spelling practice fun
- Creating online flashcards
- Making your own simple but fun games
- Ways to create high quality games with all the bells and whistles- using your own teaching material
- How to use generic game boards online anytime for any lesson
New! For the 3rd Edition: Google Slides link - 15 Ready-Made Games to Go plus...Information on Jamboard, Flippity and other new sites, Link for free PDF files of Ready-Made Games to Go, Link for free image files of Ready-Made Games to Go for Jamboard, New Video “How to” links and tips
IMPORTANT: This eBook will download as a PDF file. Save the file immediately in a place on your computer or flash drive, where you will have access to it whenever needed. Do not try to download and save this on an alternate device like a phone or tablet. A service fee will be charged to replace lost downloads.