A new tool for your online tutor kit!
(Important: Do not download to your phone or tablet. See instructions below)
One question asked most by online tutors is, "How can I play games with my students online?"
If you're looking for some great online options, this book will be your go-to resource.Online Games for Tutors includes:
- How to upload and use PDF & Image file games and activities online
- Finding and using great online game sites
- Links to the best sites for reading and spelling practice fun
- Creating online flashcards
- Making your own simple but fun games
- Ways to create high quality games with all the bells and whistles- using your own teaching material
- How to use generic game boards online anytime for any lesson
- Links to video demonstrations
of each optionNew! For the 3rd Edition
: Google Slides link - 15 Ready-Made Games to Go plus...Information on Jamboard, Flippity and other new sites
, Link for free PDF files of Ready-Made Games to Go, Link for free image files of Ready-Made Games to Go for Jamboard
, New Video “How to” links and tips IMPORTANT:
This eBook will download as a PDF file. Save the file immediately in a place on your computer or flash drive, where you will have access to it whenever needed. Do not try to download and save this on an alternate device like a phone or tablet. A service fee will be charged to replace lost downloads.