Minimally Viable Housekeeping (Digital Edition)
Do you struggle every day to get it all done?
If you're fulfilling work and family obligations with little or no help, you know it's a constant battle to keep your home in order. Often, it's all or nothing - you're catching up on one front but losing on another.
Comparing historic house and modern hotel operations, ex-Project Manager Alexandria Blaelock reveals how:
- What goes on in your head affects what goes on in your home.
- Focusing on what's right for your family reduces your to-do list.
- Standardising saves you time and effort.
- Planning and scheduling makes it all happen.
- Not to feel guilty about seeking help.