Flower Mandala – Printable Colouring Page & Progress Art
If you like colouring, flowers, mandalas and progress art, you've hit the jackpot!😉
I loved drawing this, and the idea of it bringing joy to others, too!
- It's a great way to track progess to a particular goal you want to achieve.
- It can keep you on track towards the goal if you need some extra fun accountability.
- It's set up to A3 size, but you can print it out on A4 or letter size paper if preferred.
- It is set up to only use the black ink in your printer.
HOW TO USE THIS PAGE:
- Set a goal you want to achieve. It can be an amount of money by a certain time, a service or product you'd like to sell X amount of, a health goal you wish to achieve by a certain time, or whatever else you can think of.
- Decide which parts or sections represent a piece or part of this goal (Or just colour freely as you like!)
- When you hit a part of your target, log it in the right hand column and colour in the corresponding parts.
- Colour your heart out! (You can of course leave the progress part out if you prefer to just colour 🙂 )
- This is a digital download and no items will be shipped.
- This item is free. It will ask you for your email address before you download.
- Files are for buyer's personal use only and may not be distributed or resold in any way. If you'd like to share this item, please refer people to my shop. Thanks!
I would welcome any questions you may have. If you have a request, I'd love to know!