ISOLATION FRIENDLY! THE GREAT HAS BEEN - THE ULTIMATE 1920s MURDER MYSTERY PARTY.
Inspired by the Great Gatsby and Midnight in Paris, set on the Orient Express, this is the ultimate 1920s murder mystery game with everything you need to host an unbelievable event. Also available in a larger version for up to 45 players.
Perfect for WEDDING WEEKENDS, REHEARSAL DINNERS, BIRTHDAYS, BACHELORETTES, OFFICE PARTIES, HENS, STAGS, STENS, and wherever people want to have a DARN GOOD TIME!
It’s 1929 and you’re invited to the party of the century - Sammy Caulfield’s birthday. Sammy made his money in coffee, we think, but he is a rather mysterious character. He lives in a beautifully-designed Art Deco mansion on the East Coast of America, but has decided to rent out the Orient Express for this party.
- Host guide
- Character scripts for up to 20 players
- Printable evidence (5 pieces)
- Character cheat sheet
- Guilty and innocent cards
- Email support from game creator if needed.
This game includes mild references to alcohol and sex, but hey - they were the times baby! Suitable for players aged 15+. We have some other PG games such as The Wizard’s Dagger.
CAST LIST & FORMAT
Flexible and reusable game can be played between 8 and 20 players. 10 male and 10 female characters including 2 optional Woodie Allen characters. Remember - this game can be played with any number of characters between 8 and 20! Expansion pack coming soon, PM if you are interested in purchasing a 40 player version.
- Zelda Fitzgerald
- Coco Chanel
- Ernest Hemingway
- Albert Einstein
- Herbert Hoover - US President
- Al Capone -- Famous Gangster.
- Anna May Wong - entertainer
- Duke Ellington - Musician
- Babe Ruth - Baseball player and unofficial King of New York.
- Josephine Baker - Entertainer
- King George V
- Queen Mary of Teck
- Sammy Caulfield - Billionaire
- Dick Jones - Next Door Neighbour
- Lily Bookman - First love
- William Bookman - Lily’s husband
- JoJo Buns - Famous golfer
- Amelia Earhart -- Famous Aviator and adventurer.
- Woody Allen/ Diane Keaton *Optional bonus roles