Fortune teller. Psychologist. Financial analyst. These are just a few of the roles sales managers must play while making sure the sales team has what it needs to close deals. In an economic landscape where business strategies shift almost daily, it’s all a sales manager can do to keep abreast of new developments. The Secrets of Great Sales Management
shows sales managers how to work in concert with changing corporate goals without sacrificing the exceptional results they were hired to achieve.This practical book is filled with powerful strategies for:
- clarifying short-, medium-, and long-term goals
- establishing new performance standards and measurements
- improving training programs
- building compensation plans that drive performance and complement desired outcomes
- creating career development plans for team members
The Secrets of Great Sales Management will help you build a stronger connection between your company’s goals and your team’s sales strategy. It’s a timely tool with everything you need to build and maintain an outstanding sales program—now.