The Ultimate Guide to Moving to Canada with a Low IELTS Score
is a step-by-step manual on how to relocate to Canada if you have a low IELTS score and low proof of funds. This guide shows you how to:
- Apply and get a Job in Canada While Outside Canada
- Get your Educational Credential Evaluated
- Earn a CLB 5 in your IELTS Exam
- Get your Medical Report and Police Certificate.
- Submit a Work Permit Application and a Permanent Residence Application.
- Prepare for Life in Canada.
- Apply for your Permanent Residence Visa
With this guide, you do not need to pay any consultant/agent to get this done for you. Simply, follow through the process and get it done yourself. Save over $1500 in consultation fees.