Did you miss this year's virtual summit?
No need to worry. You can purchase all the recordings so you won't miss a thing! This includes 14 seminars from the 2021 Dance Therapy Advocates Summit.
Recordings will be available by July 1 and will stay active for 2 months. Exact date TBA.
- Welcome/Land Acknowledgment
- Introduction to the BodyMind Approach® for Somatisation with Dr. Helen Payne
- Creativity Unleashed: Disrupting Our Own Inner Narratives and Expanding the Possibilities of the Ways We Work and Live with Jennifer Giuglianotti
- Building Fearless Flawsome JEDI Leaders (Justice, Equity, Diversity, Inclusion): Disrupting Oppression through Self Reflection with Farah Fancy
- Embodied Ethical Decision-Making: Pathology vs. Cultural Relationships with Megz Roberts
- Aligning Your Inner Self with Christina E. Fontenelle
- Follow the Flags with Dr. Kathlyn Hendricks
- Moving through Mud: Holding the Grief Your Clients Carry with Grace Bella Harman
- The Power of Rhythm to Unify & Honor Diversity with Suzanne Hastie
- Creative Dialogues: Explorations of Personal Experiences Across the Globe During the COVID Pandemic Using Creative Arts Improvisation Online with Dr. Steve Harvey and E. Connor Kelly
- Soma and the Body Panel
- Using Movement to Release Relationship-Rooted Trauma with Dr. Charla Lewis
- Te Kanikani: A Dance of Bicultural Practice in Aotearoa New Zealand with Jan McConnell
- Disruption Ceremony featuring Zab Maboungou