1. Make the videos viral, and spread them to as many websites as possible.
2. Use other social media sites like Twitter and Digg to post your videos.
3. Create well thought out, professional style videos that are edited properly.
4. Make sure the sound on your videos is clear and mixed and edited well so
users can clearly hear it.
5. Keep content funny, engaging, and informative so viewers will watch it from
beginning to end.
6. Try to keep the videos you create clean without too much controversial