Whether you want to start a business, or you are already operating a business, you're bound to come across legal questions:
- Do I need to incorporate?
- Should I trademark my name?
- Are contracts really that important?
- What do I do if someone copies my products?
The StartRight Bootcamp is designed to help entrepreneurs and business owners navigate through these questions and more. Plus, you don’t have to spend an arm and a leg to pay a lawyer’s billable hours—unless you want to.
In this jam-packed digital Bootcamp, you'll receive everything you need to legalize your small business. You will walk away with a clear path to setting up your business, governing your business, protecting your assets, and securing your legacy.
More specifically, you’ll get:
- 5 training modules delivered through our exclusive membership portal
- The Ultimate LawyerUp Guide,
- Bulletproof LawyerUp Form Contracts (NDA, Service, and Work for Hired Agreement),
- Step-by-Step Copyright Guidance,
- Step-by-Step Trademark Guidance,
- Admission to the LawyerUp Forum
Believe me when I say that the best investment you can make is to legally start your business right!
Toni Moore, Esq., L.LM (Tax) is a business lawyer and intellectual property strategist for innovative business owners companies, and the creator of the Lawyered Up Bootcamp. Prior to creating the Lawyered Up Bootcamp, Toni worked as a mid-level firm associate, as a business owner, an adjunct professor, and a business fraud investigator. Toni Moore obtained her undergraduate degree from the University of Pennsylvania and earned her Juris Doctorate and Master in Taxation from Temple University's Beasley School of Law. Toni also attained several financial and employee benefits certifications. Throughout the in-between, Toni has remained committed to empowering women to uplevel their success in life and business. You can follow Toni Moore, Esquire on SM via @tonimooreesq or by visiting tonimooreesq.com.