NOMENCLATURE CARDS - EMOTIONS
Discover emotions, draw, write, colour and play!
With the same file, you can do several activities and play several games.
To play the Memory game, print your cards several times with or without their backs, then cut them out. You can use the same cards as flashcards, with name tags or blank tags to practice writing.
You can also play "Who am I", just pick a card without looking at it, show it to the other players and ask them questions to guess what your animal is.
You can also print out several complete boards and play bingo with the name tags.
Have fun learning!
This download includes :
- 2 boards of 8 coloured Schmlblcks with their emotions.
- 1 board of 8 blank cards to illustrate.
- Each board of illustrated cards is accompanied by a board of card backs, to be printed on both sides if you wish.
- 1 sheet of 24 name labels.
- 2 sheets « My emotions. »
- 1 sheet « How do they feel? Draw their face. »
- 1 board of « How would you feel if » cards with illustrations.
- 1 board of « How would you feel if » cards to illustrate.
- 5 sheets « Draw the emotion. »
- 1 envelope to print for you to store your game.
Printing on cardboard is recommended (160-200 g thick paper is fine, make sure your printer can handle it).
For a more durable game, you can also laminate it.
The purchase of digital products, including PDF downloads and online material is subject to terms and conditions. We invite you to review them carefully before making any purchase.