This white paper is written for people who are considering buying into a franchise and contains questions that are both important and relevant to ask before making any final decision.
The white paper is 7 pages and has 68 important questions
to ask before buying a franchise
A snippet of questions:
- A franchise is typically dictated by standard operating procedures and specific rules that need to be followed for the franchise owner to ensure uniformity in the product. Does your personality type match this type of day-to-day operations?
- Buying a franchise will take a lot of your time - especially in the beginning. Do you have the support of your family to invest this time?
- What promises and commitments are the franchise owner giving you based on your initial investment?
- What are your rights and options in case the franchise owner does not deliver on its promises and commitments (hold up their end of the deal)?
- Is there a clear path to getting your investment back?
- Who is in charge of bookkeeping?
- How much autonomy does the franchise owner give you?
- If one day you want to do something else or return, how does that work?
- What KPIs are the business measured on?
- Is there any post-sale customer service involved?
- Have other franchisees failed? If yes, what's been the primary reason?
... and many more questions. If you are considering starting a franchise, this white paper will help you in your decision process.