SUMMARY.Sales Management. Simplified. The Straight Truth About Getting Exceptional Results From Your Sales Team By Mike Weinberg
· What’s in it for me? Establish effective sales management and create a solid working culture.
· Successful managers and sales teams need to avoid unproductive distractions and tasks.
· Managers need to break the habits they developed as salespeople.
· Managers need to understand team roles and create the right environment for success.
· It’s up to managers to train staff properly.
· A healthy sales culture starts at the executive and managerial levels.
· Follow the Four R’s of talent management.
· Managers must provide clear goals and make sure their team has the tools to reach them.
· It’s a manager’s job to make sure one-on-ones and team meetings are effective and productive.
· Final summary