Going Green Energy
People are now starting to be conscious on what they are doing and using in their everyday lives. From homes to offices even up to the cars that people are driving, the going green revolution is starting to catch on.
Some Benefits from Going Green:
1. Increase Value of Your Home: You could significantly boost the overall value of your home just by making your home eco-friendly. By installing solar panels on the roof top or adding a water-saving toilet and shower, you will not only save money but create a perk for new buyers should you ever sell your home. Moreover, green homes use sustainable materials that have low impact on theenvironment.
2. Massive Savings in Energy Costs: The U.S Department of Energy states that if buildings were all green-improved that the U.S. would use $20 billion less energy every single year. You can also receive discounts by making your home a greener one. These energy savings can come up as part of fixing small things in your home or office that can reduce your energy consumption. For e.g.: just by running your washing machine full loads, you can reduce significant amount of water and power during each cycle.
3. Save money on your water bill: You can also potentially save hundreds of dollars on your current water bill. Purchasing Energy Star appliances as well as water-saving plumbing systems will consistently save you hundreds of dollars on your water bill on an annual basis.
4. Green Homes are More Durable: When you create an eco-friendly home, you are creating a more durable one. Recycled products have the tendency to last over five times longer than traditional materials. This also means that you will save more money on maintaining your home.
5. Improve Your Health: By purchasing an eco-friendly vehicle and home you could be decreasing the amount of pollutants that get into the air. This makes both the indoors and outdoors have cleaner air for you to breathe. Ultimately, you will be breathing better air. Improved health means less spending on insurance products and hospital bills.
6. For Your Kid’s Future: In the long run, you are doing the right thing for the environment. You are creating a cleaner and brighter future for your children and generations after.
7. Clean and Green Environment: When you go green, you are effectively reducing your carbon footprint. By reducing pollution, you are reducing the amount of energy that is being used and creating a greener and cleaner environment.
8. Recycling Helps You To Be More Creative: Not only do you save energy as well as money but you have the opportunity to create useful items out of recycled materials. This helps you to become more creative and come up with new ways to be energy and material efficient. Buying less and buying used products are also Green choices.
9. Breathe Healthy Air: Using all-natural products makes you a healthier person. When you will be healthy, you are going to be more productive at workplace. The less chemicals the products you use have in them, the less toxins you and your family are breathing in. Everything from household products to cosmetic products can be purchased as an eco-friendly product. Green homes have better indoor air quality as paints and cleaners are low in volatile organic compounds which makes it comfortable for home-owners to breathe.
10. Self-Sufficiency: Going green can help you to be less reliable on fuels and other harmful toxins. You will become self-sufficient and be able to create new and innovative ways to get back and forth to work and save energy in your home. Living a sustainable life requires make use of renewable energies and other resources.
11. Boost Economy By Eating Green: Eating green means eat local, organic and seasonal products. Eating green food have global consequences. When you buy and eat organic food and dairy products, you can boost local economy and reduce greenhouse gas emissions required to get that food on your plate. Eating organic food will also make you a healthier person as it does not contain harmful chemicals, pesticides and added hormones. Organic farming means responsible land use and farming practices.
12. Reduce Electric Bill: By switching to renewable energy sources like solar panels, you can save considerable amount of money every month on your electric bill. Green alternatives like CFL’s, LED’s and energy-saving door and window fixtures use less energy and by replacing traditional bulbs with these, you can save energy and money.
13. Increase Productivity: Going green saves you from toxic products and environmental pollution. This helps you to live a healthier lifestyle which eventually increase your productivity both at workplace and at home. When you breathe polluted air, you are actually inhaling toxic chemicalspresent in the atmosphere that could affect your body’s immune system to fight against infections.
14. Save Rainforests: Every year a large area of rainforests goes towards developing of roads, highways, townships, and agriculture. In short, due to increase in urbanization, people are using the areas covered by rainforests for their own interests. Similarly, several trees are axed to produce a ton of printing and writing paper. Rainforests act as air purifiers and are lifeline for thousands of plants and animals.
Get started today doing something to helping your loved ones and the world around you at this great price (Was $69.99 now yours for $34.95)
Need some extra cash? Now Hiring Affiliates http://bit.ly/1sOQdjn