Word of the Year 2023
"The right word at the right time is like a custom-made piece of jewelry." Proverbs 25:11💍
That word inspires your faith and motivates you when you hear it, see it, and sense it. A meaningful word can help guide your goals and power-charge your action plan.
Join us Saturday, November 18, for a time of clarity and community as we navigate the path to finding your word--the one that will make the difference in how you approach every area of your life in 2023.
In this 90-minute workshop, you will:
- Find out how to get to your word through a short exercise designed to lead you to your unique word.
- Learn the meaning of your word as it relates to your life journey with Jesus and His purpose for you.
- Align your Word through Scripture that will help you to stay the course, no matter what happens.
- Gather with other women on the road to their Christ-called destiny for a power-charged year
- Experience a deeper dive into your intentions designed to carry you through this season focused and committed
That's great! Get deeper into the vision and expression of your word and connect with other women ready for an extraordinary 2023.
Date: Sat, November 18, 2023
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Location: Virtual via Zoom -- You will receive the link when you register
Need more information? Contact: Yolanda Gray email@example.com 804.398.8356