SUMMARY.Never Get a “Real” Job How to Dump Your Boss, Build a Business and Not Go Broke By Scott Gerber
· What’s in it for me? Hands-on advice for those striking out on their own.
· Entrepreneurship isn’t easy, so it’s best to start out by preparing for the worst.
· Making the most of what you have will get your start-up up and running.
· A One-Paragraph Start-Up Plan is a living, lean and actionable business plan.
· Five big questions can help you make the best decisions about partnering.
· Entrepreneurs don’t have normal lifestyles – instead, they design their own.
· A clean, simple website and the right approach to lunch can give you the entrepreneurial tools of a pro.
· Effective marketing is targeted and encourages action.