Online Marketing Foundations
Coupon Code 50% Discount: DigitalMarketingSpecialist
Skill Level: Beginner
Author: Brad Batesole
Duration: 4 hours 43 minutes
>>> Demo 1: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ssw0wH4OeqXv3zmS5k6YM6Oolr9erMr3/view?usp=sharing
>>> Demo 2: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_NAPJcNrBKztgkFBy9wzmqkO6PyKfU8t/view?usp=sharing
>>> What you will get: 63 course videos and 7 PDF exercise files.
Learn how to promote your business effectively online and develop a targeted online marketing strategy that engages potential customers throughout the digital landscape.
In this course, Brad Batesole explains today's digital marketing techniques in simple terms, demonstrating how to build a successful online marketing campaign for all digital channels: search, video, social, email, and display.
Brad shows how to evaluate your website and identify conversion goals, measure and interpret website analytics, get the most out of SEO, and set up your first text and display ads.
See how to connect with communities on the leading social networks, learn best practices for developing and distributing video marketing content, and find out what makes an email marketing campaign successful.
This course also covers content marketing, mobile marketing, and influencer marketing, as well as recommendations for expanding your digital marketing skillset.
Upon completing this foundational digital marketing course, you'll be equipped with skills and strategies that can help you navigate today's online landscape and develop a smart plan of action.
- Examine the importance of the top three digital strategies for business, brand, and marketing.
- Define vital online marketing terms.
- Explore the components of the digital marketing landscape.
- Identify the uses of a marketing funnel.
- Discover the characteristics of an effective website.
- Recognize the importance behind choosing an effective domain name.
- Determine the importance of choosing a responsive design.
- Examine the fundamentals of a conversion funnel.