A self-published book of writing, photography and illustration from three trips to Japan.
- Original writing, photography and illustrations
- Includes mini shopping guide
- Free download, delivered instantly
- Also available as a print book or ebook
Japan is one of the most exciting countries on Earth, with an amazing mix of traditional culture and kawaii (cute) craziness. I share my experiences of three trips to Japan through writing, photos and cute illustrations. This edition has been refreshed for 2015 with small updates and a cleaner style.
- What I Wore in Japan
- Trip 1: Japan (March 2006)
- My A to Z of Japan
- Trip 1: Photos
- Trip 2: Ten Days in Tokyo (October 2007)
- Trip 2: Photos
- Trip 3: Osaka & Tokyo (October 2010)
- Trip 3: Photos
- Souvenir Stampers
- Tips for visiting Japan
- What I Ate in Japan
- Japan Reading and Resources
- Shopping Guide
- What I Bought in Japan
71 pages in full colour. The PDF is set up for viewing on screen in a PDF reader such as Adobe Acrobat Reader or Preview, as well as on e-book readers. It is not designed to be printed.
Personal use only - do not resell, distribute or share these files or their content without my permission.
Ebook editions are also available directly from all the major ebook sellers including Amazon Kindle (USA / UK), Apple iBooks, Nook, B&N and more. Printed books can be purchased from Asking For Trouble (UK) or Lulu (international)