A brand new Brushpack by Hansel
It includes 20+ selfmade brushes within, exclusively made for your designs of any kind.
Please do not redistribute this pack.
Purchasing this pack gives you the rights to use anything in this pack in your work, but NOT the rights to give this pack away for free, or sell anything in this pack.
- Please do not redistribute this pack.
- You are not allowed to give this pack away for free.
- You are allowed to sell your work using this pack.
- You are not allowed to claim anything in this pack as your own.
How to install the brushpack:
1. Double click the .abr brush file and then open Photoshop.
2. (__MACOSX) Open Photoshop and navigate to the brush icon in the tools panel on the left side. Next, click the Photoshop Brushes Panel Drop Down. Click the settings icon in the top right of the Photoshop Brush Panel and go down to where it says “Import Brushes”. Once you click this, your folders will open where you can find brush files. It will open a dialogue box for you, and from there you navigate to your Photoshop brushes, it will be a .abr file. Then open it and they will install into Photoshop. Showing up at the bottom of the brush panel.
What to do with the brushes:
They can help you add lighting to an image, work with textures and overlays, and even can be used for photo retouching.
This pack's been made for any Photoshop versions; if it doesn't work then you may reconsider updating your Photoshop to the latest version.
If you are experiencing any problems/questions with the pack or anything within feel free to send a direct message to my Twitter.com/hanselcreative
Since this pack is a digital service, No refunds/reimbursements can be claimed in any case.