Virtual Writer's Workshop
Are you ready to share your story with the world but unsure of where to begin?
Have you completed your book but feel stuck or confused regarding the publishing process?
If your answer is yes, then this workshop is for you.
In this workshop, you will learn:
* The importance of creating and utilizing an outline
* How to overcome writer's block
* How to get paid before your book is released
* How to create multiple streams of income from your book
* How to create and stick to a writing schedule
* The components of a book
* How to legally protect your work
* How to reach your intended audience
* Things you must have to successfully publish and much more
You will also have online writing exercises to get the juices flowing. Once you've completed the exercise, you will have an opportunity to receive feedback from your peers in the class.
We will cover a ton of content regarding writing and self-publishing. The workshop will be held virtually, so you will be able to attend from your home, office, or library.
The workshop will be held online on November 17, 2018, at 6:00 pm CST. If you are unable to attend, don't worry. You will receive lifetime access of the replay to watch at your convenience.
Take advantage of this offer! You have been sitting on your book long enough, it's time to release! The world is waiting for your story to be told...