KNITTING PATTERN ONLY - The Headmaster's Cap PATTERN ONLY
Listing for KNITTING PATTERN ONLY of The Headmaster's Cap
Experience Level: The knitter should have experience in the following techniques
• Knit stitch
• Two color knitting
• Knitting in the round
• Fulling in a washing machine after knitting
• Using beads in knitting
• 100 yds/92 m (120 yds/110 m, 170 yds/155 m, 200 yds/183 m, 300 yds/274 m, 330 yds/302 m, 360 yds/330 m, 400 yds/366 m) MC shown with Valley Yarns Northampton featured in photo, Denim Heather
• Small amounts for CC1 (approximately 25 yds/23 m) and CC2 (approximately 50 yds/46 m) shown with Valley Yarns Northampton Light Grey CC1 and Charcoal CC2
• US #13 circular needles or double pointed needles (or size to obtain gauge)
• 6mm glass silver lined beads
• US 7/1.66 mm crochet hook
• Tapestry needle for weaving in ends
Gauge: 7 sts= 2 inches/5 cm, 14 rows=2 inches/5 cm using stockinette stitch fulled
Size: Preemie 12 in/30.5 cm (Baby 16 in/40.5 cm, Toddler 18 in/46 cm, Child 20 in/51 cm, Tween 22 in/56 cm, Adult 23 in/58.6 cm, Large 24 in/61 cm, Extra Large 26 in/66 cm)
All patterns written in standard US terms.
Please contact me if you have any problems with the pattern. I am happy to help if you have any questions.
There is no shipping charge for this item as it is a PDF file and will be sent out within 24 hours of payment. If you don't receive it within 24 hours, please, contact me.
Price is for the PATTERN only, not the finished product.
All patterns and photos are copyright Marta Poling © so PLEASE DO NOT COPY, SHARE, ADJUST OR RESELL MY PATTERN. I wrote and tested this pattern myself, from beginning to end. It took a lot of time and work, and I would really like to have it remain “my pattern.”
If you have any questions with my patterns please feel free to contact me: martaschmarta [at] gmail [dot] com