Pretty patchwork is the star of this fun throw quilt. A great way
to use up scraps. Featuring my Color Me Retro fabric
collection for Art Gallery Fabrics. Suitable for comfortable beginners.
This mini pattern is quick and simple, and can be printed on a single sheet on paper.
Quilt finishes at 64”x74”
- 10 print fat quarters
- 2 yards of solid fabric
- 4 yards of backing fabric
- 2 yards of 90” wide batting
- 1/2 yard of binding fabric
PDF pattern includes:
- Yardage Requirements and Cutting Instructions
- Layout Diagram
- Quilt Top Assembly Instructions