Standing out online is more important today than ever before. The days of direct ads are now firmly behind us and studies show that a Tweet or social media post from the right person is now much more valuable than even a prime time advert on television. But people are getting savvy and if you’re going to get noticed you need to start seeing differently. In a world that’s full of constant overstimulation, many of us now suffer from ‘banner blindness’. Trying to get someone to sit up and take notice of you is the name of the game and you won’t do that by using the same tired methods that worked 10, 5 or even 2 years ago.
In this book you’ll learn precisely how to differentiate yourself from all the other voices on the web and how to get the right people to sit up and take notice of your message.
You’ll find out:
• How to find the ‘route to market’
• How to select the right niche and the right ‘sized pond’
• How to create high quality content that people want to read
• Why some content thrives more than the rest
• The power of narrative
• How to create your own platform
• How to build up a huge social media following
• Why some content gets shared
• How to grow your audience
Are you ready to start being heard?