Functional Fitness is the ultimate guide for people who want to start
exercising to be healthy, move better, and look at their very best all
without spending long hours in a gym to look like a fitness supermodel.
What you are about to discover in this guide is everything you need to know
about getting started with functional fitness. Plus, you get an exercise
program that you can follow starting today.
If you want to get in the best shape of your life, boost your health,
improve your general well-being, and lead a better life...
then you should grab a copy of Functional Fitness.Here are the things you will discover in this practical guide:
- The real reason why many people are demotivated to workout (and how this simple trick help you combat this problem)
- Why you should drop the weights & start working out with your bodyweights
- Aiming for the perfect 10/10 body? Here's why you should drop that idea for now (Chapter One)
- Why morning working out will give you better results compared to other times in the day
- Why a 15-minutes functional exercise is better than working out for 2 hours in the gym
- 3 main benefits of doing functional fitness
- Read this if you've been feeling grumpy & demotivated. This simple technique will help shine positivity back in your life (Chapter 3)
- The differences between Functional Fitness & three other popular types of exercises
- Avoid these four common mistakes people make when getting started with Functional Fitness
- Is dieting the main solution for weight issues?
- Eight exercises to build your power & strength
- Why having massive strength & power will be useless without a good range of flexibility
- Three simple exercises to keep you flexible
- Tired of running up & down the stairs? If yes, you need to improve the fourth component of functional fitness
- Three simple exercises to improve your balance & endurance