Discover the REAL Strategies For Proper Weight Loss That Will Keep The Weight Off For Good!
This is not a fad diet that doesn't work, it isn't a "dreamers" diet plan. These are the real steps for successful weight loss.
Your family and loved ones will be happy when they find out you’ve decided to take charge of your health and vowed to eat healthier and exercise regularly. And you will begin to feel fantastic, which will help not only your physical health but your mental health as well.
Here's why you should make having a healthy weight a major focus in your life
- Lengthen your life
- Reduces your risks of certain diseases, and health-related cancers
- Strengthens your bones and muscles
- Improves your mental health
- Improve your daily energy need to complete daily tasks and prevent falls
Losing weight and staying healthy has a host of benefits, including reducing your risk of certain diseases, like type 2 diabetes and metabolic syndrome, plus cardiovascular diseases.
Metabolic syndrome is when you have a combination of high blood pressure, too much fat around your waist, high triglycerides or high blood sugar, low HDL cholesterol.
You can also reduce your risk of some cancers when you choose weight loss. When you stay physically active you lower your chances of developing colon cancer, and for women, staying active reduces the risks for breast cancer.
Exercising can also improve your mental health, reducing your risk of depression, and improving your thinking and judgment skills, keeping them sharp as you grow older. Plus, exercising helps to strengthen your bones and muscles, helping you to avoid things like hip fractures. Regular physical activity can help you deal with pain better from things like arthritis.
And of course, you can lengthen your life by being physically active and practicing weight loss techniques, as people that are physically active for seven hours a week have around 40 percent lower risk of untimely death than those who don’t.
Surprising myths about weight loss and staying healthy
- Eating starches makes you gain weight – You need to be careful of portion sizes here, but do not omit them completely.
- Fats should be omitted – Fats such as saturated and trans-fat should be avoided, but eating unsaturated fat can actually aid in your weight loss.
- Cut calories by skipping a meal – This is dangerous for your health, plus it will confuse your body’s metabolism into storing fat because it thinks you are starving.
- Dairy products are unhealthy – All in moderation of course, but these foods contain very important nutrients like calcium, vitamin D, and protein.
- Diet drinks help you lose weight – These types of drinks usually have plenty of their own calories and should be avoided as much as possible, besides the fact that sodas have other bad qualities about them, like the carbonation in them stripping your bones of calcium.
The Downsides of improper weight loss
- Causing harm to your body
- Dropping weight too quickly
- Poor nutrition
- Health risks
- Getting fooled into a fad diet
Before starting any weight loss regimen, it is very important that you speak to your doctor first. This is the person who knows you health-wise and what is best for you in these areas. If, for instance, you have weak knees or frequent back problems, you do not want to start on just any exercise program – you could be doing damage to your body that can be avoided if you know the correct exercise to do.
The eBook “Achieving YOUR Weight Loss Goals” has a lot of valuable information in it pertaining to weight loss, and if you are in the need to lose weight, you should start your weight loss journey by getting a copy of this ebook.
Get Your Copy Now
Be On Your Way To A Healthy Live!