2019 ARBA Convention Official E-Catalog
Instant download of the 2019 ARBA Convention Catalog!
(Desktop computer reccomended for 32mb download)
Required reading for anyone going to the 2019 ARBA convention in Reno, Nevada. Over 10,000 rabbits and cavies (guinea pigs) will be shown. Inside the Official Catalog you will learn about:
- Showroom Classes
- Best In Show Cash Awards, Tropies and Prizes
- Messages From Show Offiicals
- Keynote Speaches
- Hotel Accomodations
- History of the Fibber Cup
- Scott Williams Tribute
- Map and Event Locations
- Entry Fees
- Awards and Premiums
- Breed Sponsors and Chairpersons
- Official Rules and Regulations
- Banquest Menus and Schedules
- Special Events
- RabbitconX Conference Schedules
- RabbitconX Course Descriptions
- RabbitconX Conference Speakers
- Showroom Schedules
- Judging Assignments
- Youth Contest Rules
- Market Classes and Cash Awards
- Youth Contest Schedules
- Commercial Advertisers
- Tour Schedules
- Local Dining
- All printable official entry forms and event forms.
You can print or sync to your mobile device for instant reference.
All E-Catalog sales are final, no returns or refunds can be provided.
168 Pages, 5.5" x 8.5" Full Color
Warning: Do not share the copy of the catalog you download! Doing so will be a violation of the copyright and is against the official convention rules. The sale of E-Catalogs helps to defray the high cost to produce the show. You may print and share copies with ARBA members within the same household or email to yourself. Do not email a copy to anyone or transfer the PDF file. The PDF file you receive will be encrypted with your email address and it will become evident if you email a copy to anyone. Exhibitors distributing, selling, receiving, or soliciting unauthorized copies could result in thier entire entry being disqualified.
Download problems? email: firstname.lastname@example.org