As moms, we need to give ourselves the time to breathe, recharge, and reconnect to ourselves. Despite all of us trying to be superheroes, our bodies and our minds have limits. Remember, your children, and even your spouses, don't need a perfect mom, they need and want a HAPPY Mom!
The "Mommy Needs a Break" Brunch is a personalized session with Personal Development Strategist, Monique Williams, MA, CPLC. The brunch session will incldude a masterful workbook and coaching session devoted to helping moms (and really all women too) who desire to gain strategies that will help you to:
- Explore the essential benefits and elements of self-care
- Define your own self-care and explore your values and needs
- Plan and organize your day
- Identify daily, weekly, and monthly NO COST ways to take care of you
- Develop a Self-Care Plan for tending to your mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being
Upon purchase, you will receive a follow-up to schedule your brunch and coaching session. Brunches are offered on Saturday or Sunday Mornings in the following areas: Farmville, VA; Richmond-metro; Williamsburg, VA. Please note, you have the option to have a virtual brunch if you are unable to meet in person.