Discover The Simple Step-By-Step Plan To Getting More Out of Your Life With Less Stuff! You Too Can De-Clutter And Organize Your Life To Live a Life of Zen And Happiness!
These days, too many of us feel as though we don’t have everything we want or need. It is all too common to feel as though we are going without and to feel that painful sense of longing, wishing that we had more possessions, or flicking through magazines and living vicariously through others.
Programs like MTV ‘Cribs’, magazines about interior décor and even YouTube ‘room tours’ seem designed to encourage this envy and desire and leave us feeling increasingly dissatisfied with the things that we own. This is no accident, as we will see.
When life is tough and we feel bogged down, we often find ourselves thinking that if only we had more, we would be happier. The irony though is that this idea couldn’t be further from the truth. The reality is that you actually need less to be happier.
By adopting a more minimal lifestyle, you can create more space for yourself, own more attractive items and get more enjoyment out of the things you already have. Believe it or not, you already have the means to create the kind of home set-up that will make your friends and family green with envy. You can own a home just like the ones you have been fawning over but you do it by getting rid of things – not by adding more in!
And what’s more, is that when you start to realize this mentality is the way forward – when you start to remove clutter and appreciate the items you own – you’ll find that you actually become much happier as well.
This book is going to show you how to make it happen. You’re going to see how to create an amazing home that looks like it belongs in a lifestyle magazine while saving time and money. You’ll see how to make this into a home that supports the lifestyle that you want and makes your life much easier and more enjoyable. And you’ll see how to transform your mindset into one that allows you to be much happier with the things you own.Inside this book, you will learn:
Here they are:
- How to create a ‘zen space’ that you can use to unwind and relax
- How to take the things you own and start making the most of them
- How to sort clutter and create an organized, minimal space
- How to change your mindset to remove envy and learn to truly appreciate the things you own
- How to automate and systemize your life so you spend less time on menial tasks
- How to massively reduce stress
- How to turn a small home into a luxury pad
- How to save money and protect the environment with smart, minimal tips
- Top tips for creating a beautiful minimal décor
- The true meaning of minimalism and how to adopt the ethos into your life
- I recorded 10 exclusive, step-by-step video tutorials that'll show you the tools, techniques and my top tips to finally succeed and get results!
Video#1: 5 Easy Things You Can Do Today To Declutter Your Home
Video#2: How Minimalism Help To Reduce Stress
Video#3: Hot To Deeclutter Your Mind and Prevent Information Overload
Video#4: How To Fight The Urge To Buy Unnecessary Stuff
Video#5: How To Implement Minimalism Into Work And Business
Video#6: How To Travel The World As A Minimalist
Video#7: Quality Over Quantity
Video#8: Top 5 Books And Documentarise About Minimalism
Video#9: What Is A Minimalist Lifestyle?
Video#10: Why Less Is More?