Rabbit Breeding Made Easy
- You can't get your rabbits bred.
- One or both rabbits are not cooperating.
- Your soul has been crushed to go out and find a dead litter on the wire.
- Or worse yet, you get litters but they start dying off a few days after they are born.
Its time to put an and to it.
Rabbit Breeding Made Easy - For the rabbit breeder who is struggling to get successful litters. Or the newbie who wants to be well-prepared before their first litter is born.
Topics Covered- How to tell if your doe is ready to breed.
- Rabbit breeding in action. - Tips to make sure the breeding works.
- How to tell if your doe is pregnant.
- Nesting box tips and tricks.
- What to watch for during and right after birth.
- How to tell if the babies are getting fed and what to do if they are not…
- How to hand feed.
*this is a digital book you can print out at home*
(Disclaimer: I am not a veterinarian nor do I claim to be. I can not guarantee that my advice will cure any animal's illness. All info is shared purely from my own 20+ years of real-life rabbit-raising experience and results.)