Max and Min Maths Club contains over 140 fun animated Maths videos for kids, plus colourful charts and practice questions that'll give your kids the foundational Maths understanding they need to get through life.
All Maths concepts are explained in a simple way, via stories that follow twins Max and Min and their family and friends through everyday experiences.
The videos are perfect for elementary school students, and can also be used for middle school and high school too if older kids need more help. Even young adults studying trade or tertiary courses might need to strengthen their Maths confidence and understanding.Are you a parent or carer?
Your kids can watch the videos on any device with little assistance, whenever and wherever they want! Great for helping with Maths homework or study, homeschooling, and a useful and entertaining option on long car trips.Are you a teacher?
It's simple to use the short Maths videos in your classroom or tutoring sessions to cater for the different levels of Maths understanding of your students (differentiation). Each video is graded, from very simple to more complex, to suit individual kids.Also...
It's simple to get started:
- Every video comes with a subtitles/captions file... perfect for kids with difficulty hearing, or where English isn't their first language.
- Is a video too fast or slow? Use the playback speed function of your media player to get it just right.
- The entire package is only USD $49... the same price as a couple of tutoring sessions!
- Click the Buy Now button and enter your email and PayPal or credit card details.
- Download the videos (contained in zip files) to your computer, and extract them.
- Start watching!
- (Optional) Copy the videos to other devices like smartphones or tablets, to watch on the go.