There is a two stage process to creating subscriptions: firstly you’ll need specify the subscription details and then adding one or many plans to that subscription.
To get started with adding a subscription, first choose a name for this subscription and optionally you can choose to add a description and an icon image.
The next stage is to add plan(s). To add a plan, please provide the following information:
1. Plan Name – a name for the plan
2. Recurring Price – the amount which subscribers will be charged on a recurring basis
3. Interval – the interval at which subscribers are charged, either ‘Monthly’, ‘3 Months’, ‘6 Months’, ‘Yearly’ or ‘Custom’. Please note, a custom interval cannot exceed 1 year.
4. Description – description for the plan
5. Trial period – after subscribing, the number of days after the signup date at which the subscriber will be charged