Most mobile browsers have issues downloading large files. In order to get the files on to your mobile device, firstly download the file onto your desktop and then transfer the file using the below instructions:
Transferring files to iPhone/iPad
To add your ebook file to your iTunes library on your computer, drag and drop the file into your iTunes Book library. If you’re using OS X Mavericks, drag and drop your file into your iBooks library using iBooks for Mac.
To sync the ebook file to iBooks on your device:
1. Open iTunes.
2. Connect the iOS device to your computer using the included USB cable.
3. Click the Device (iPhone or iPad) button in the upper-right corner. (If viewing the iTunes Store, click the Library button first.) If you don’t see your device, you may need to hide the sidebar. Choose View > Hide Sidebar.
4. Click the Books tab.
5. Select Sync Books.
6. Click Sync. The ebook file should now appear in the iBooks app on your iOS device.
Transferring files to Android from PC
1. Make sure that your device’s screen is unlocked.
2. Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable. If you’re asked to select a USB connection on your device, choose Media device (MTP).
3. Use the File Transfer window that pops up on your computer to drag and drop files, just like other external devices.
Transferring files to Android from Mac
1. Android File Transfer is an application for Macintosh computers (running Mac OS X 10.5 or later) you can use to view and transfer files between your Mac and an Android device (running Android 3.0 or later). Download here.
2. When the download completes, double-click androidfiletransfer.dmg and in the Installer window, drag Android File Transfer to Applications.
3. Use the USB cable that came with your Android device to connect it to your Mac.
4. Double-click Android File Transfer to open it the first time (subsequently, it opens automatically).
5. Browse the files and folders on your Android device, add folders, copy files up to 4GB to or from your Mac onto your Android device.