To start tracking visitors to your ebook pages with google analytics, firstly visit your “Settings” page and click on the “Advanced Settings” tab.
In the “Google Analytics” field, please inset your google Analytics unique ID (how to find this ID).
Finally, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the “Save settings” button.
If you wish to enable Google Analytics ecommerce tracking, follow these steps:
- Login to your Google Analytics account
- Click Admin from your menu bar.
- Select the right Account, Property and View.
- Click Ecommerce Settings under the View column.
- Toggle “Enable Ecommerce” status to ON and click Next Step.
- Leave “Enhanced Ecommerce” Settings to “OFF”.
- Click Submit.