Digital Product Usage and Limited License
Any and all materials, paid or free, that You access on this or any related domains are the sole ownership or licensed use of Hilton Holistic Health and Wellness LLC.
You are not allowed to reproduce any part of Our product(s) or related communications.
You are receiving a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable license for non-commercial use only, in order to access any content or materials in the products You have paid for or opted to receive.
If your use of Our products is outside of the scope of the original license, We reserve the right to settle the breach of this agreement by sending You a bill for the licenses you have sent to others.
Licenses for these items are available for purchase, starting at $1.00 USD. If you choose to take these actions, you will be notified and billed accordingly and access to Our products will be temporarily revoked. You’ll have 30 days to remit payment to Hilton Holistic Health and Wellness LLC. Once you remit payment, your license will be reinstated. If payment is not remitted within 30 days, we reserve the right to revoke your access to Our product(s) permanently and pursue additional legal action, including but not limited to injunctive relief, civil litigation, and/or criminal prosecution, as applicable under the law.
- Access Your purchases for Your personal use for non-commercial purposes
- Download and/or print any purchases for Your personal non-commercial purposes
You may NOT:
- Re-sell or trade Your access to Your purchases.
- Share Your purchase with anyone else who has not yet purchased it or opted in to receive it.
- Reprint or republish any of your purchases, in part or in whole.
- Distribute any of the materials contained in Your purchases or related materials and/or communications as Your own, otherwise known as stealing.
- Reproduce and tweak any part or whole of Your purchases for distribution as Your own work.
- Claim ownership or use any of Our intellectual property without Our prior consent, which includes (but is not limited to): copyrights such as course materials, worksheets, workbooks, lessons, videos, and more; trademarks such as names, logos, taglines, or other unique source identifiers; or trade dress including the look and feel of any of Our offerings (and its related communications and materials).
- Use Our offering or any related materials and/or communications in an unlawful way or for any illegal or unlawful purpose(s).