Expand your crochet knowledge and make an afghan at the same time! As you work through each of the 12 blanket squares, you’ll find tips and tricks to improve your crochet. The pattern includes written text, charts for each square, and video tutorial links.
You’ll learn to:
- Crochet into the back bump of a chain
- Understand the use of turning chains
- Pick up stitches evenly along an edge
- Read pattern instructions
- Understand crochet symbol charts
- Understand stitch multiples
- Crochet twelve stitch patterns
- Create linked stitches
- Work rows without turning AND MORE!
Whether you are just starting out on your crochet career, or you are an experienced crocheter, you’re sure to learn something and have fun as we crochet along together!
The Skill-Builder Crochet Blanket was initially presented as a Crochet Along in February and March 2019.
Join my Ravelry group
to see discussion from the Crochet Along. Share your joys and frustrations, ask questions, and get encouragement from other crocheters as you work. Although the Crochet Along is over, Edie will check back in from time to time to answer questions.
Even better, ask your local yarn shop to host their own Crochet Along with the Skill-Builder Crochet Blanket, and crochet along with your friends and neighbors!