Practical ASP.NET Core MVC
You'll skip straight past the frustration that comes with trying to build a project using an unfamiliar framework.
Create something real; with step-by-step directions, explanations of key concepts and precise steps you can apply to your own application.
Learn a tried and trusted approach to build any feature;
- Brainstorm ideas for your app
- Take one tiny feature idea at a time
- Create a rough mock-up of the interface
- Build your tiny feature in the simplest possible way
- Stick to hard-coded data initially
- Introduce databases and Entity Framework
- Refactor to ensure your app remains easy to develop
- Work through the book and you’ll create a real application which evolves over time as new feature requests come in.