Change Your Mindset Wall Kit - MINDSET
MINDSET - INSTRUCTIONS - Better Ways to Happy Days ©
Clear, consistent, universal (school wide), expectations and consequences, means educated behaviour choices
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE:
· Print poster pieces (select coloured paper combination)
· Laminate (Optional)
· Cover board or window with wrapping paper
· Assemble on window or board (Pictured on 60cm x 90cm MDF)
· Display in a common area in the school e.g. entry, library
· Send photo and email to all staff asking them to discuss mind-set with students and challenge them to find the display and see if they can find self-talk that they currently use.
Check out our other Social, Emotional, Behavioural and Academic Resources atBetter Ways to Happy Days
Why not become a Better Ways School today?
BWTHD has a range of resources that use consistent language and can be implemented throughout your school as whole school behaviour management tools. Consistency is key.
If you like our resources please like our page, share and follow.
Leave a review to earn TPT credits to spend. Thank you.