* * * * THIS IS A PDF PATTERN, not a finished product. Your pattern will be ready for an instant download once your payment is processed. * * * *
!!!!! Please note, this is a MEASURE AND CUT PATTERN meaning all pattern pieces are cut using cutting mat, rotary cutter, and ruler. No templates are needed to make this bag !!!!!
Create your own beautiful everyday tote bag / project bag using this PDF pattern.
large - 11'' wide on bottom x 12'' tall x 6'' deep
small - 9'' wide on bottom x 10'' tall x 4'' deep
You will receive 9 pages of clear, easy to follow step by step instructions and color photos to make this bag.
DIFFICULTY LEVEL: beginner
magnetic snap closure
interior slip pocket
instructions on how to make your own fabric handles
MATERIALS NEEDED to make a large Denver Tote :
fabric A (exterior) - 1/2 yard
fabric B (lining) - 1/2 yard
fusible Interfacing - 1 yard
(2) 3/4'' wide leather for handles - 21'' long
16 – 18 mm magnetic snap
(2) 3/8'' wide cotton ribbon - 45'' long
cutting mat, ruler, and rotary cutter
Wonder clips and/or pins
disappearing fabric marker or fine chalk pen
small sharp fabric scissors
large safety in or bodkin
* * * * Please note, there are no refunds on instant download patterns.
* * * * Buying this pattern allows you to make and sell items on a small, handmade scale (please credit sotak patterns in your written description).
Thank you for your purchase. Please let me know if you have any questions. Svetlana