Strawberry Drawstring Bag
Make this adorable strawberry drawstring bag in 2 sizes following this PDF step-by-step sewing tutorial.
Clear and detailed instructions great for beginner and advanced sewists.
Strawberry bag can be used as treat bags, party favor bags, and more!
Drawstring bag Features:
- Fully lined
- Cinches up to become strawberry shaped
- Leaf Accents on front and back of bag
- Wide opening for easy access to contents in bag
- Can be washed and reused.
Sizes: (see also listing photo)
- Height: 5.25 in (13.3 cm)
- Width (top): 5.5 in (14 cm)
- Widest Part of Pouch when Closed: 4.5 in (11.4 cm)
- Height: 6.5 in (16.5 cm)
- Width (top): 6 in (15.24 cm)
- Widest Part of Pouch when Closed: 5.5 in (14 cm)
PDF Sewing Pattern and tutorial is in ENGLISH and Includes 2 Separate Files with the Following:
- 2 Bag Pattern in size SMALL and LARGE.
- 17 pages of color tutorial with step-by-step photos and clear instruction
- 5 pages of pattern
- Materials and tool list (see listing photo)
- Full-size, computer generated patterns with seam allowances included
- Printable on US letter size and A4 paper size
- Measurements in both Imperial and Metric
- Instructions are written in English
- Email support (I want you to succeed!)
Materials Needed: (see also listing photo)
- EXTERIOR FABRIC - 1/4 Yard of Cotton Print Fabric.
- LINING FABRIC - 1/4 Yard of Cotton Fabric.
- SOLID GREEN COTTON FABRIC - 1/8 yard, for drawstring channel and leaf.
SMALL BAG: 2 pieces of ribbon/cord ~20 in (50 cm) each
LARGE BAG: 2 pieces of ribbon/cord ~23 in (58 cm) each
THIS LISTING IS FOR A PDF TUTORIAL + PDF PATTERN. Once payment is processed, you will be directed to the download page. Click on the "Download" button to save the file.
Please note that due to the digital nature of the product, there will be no refunds after purchase.
All right reserved by MindyMakes, this pattern may not be redistributed or reproduced in any form. Patterns may be used for individual use or for small business producing limited quantities. Any other use, including (but not limited to) selling patterns, selling modifications of the pattern, using the pattern for commercial promotion is strictly prohibited. If selling finished items please credit MindyMakes as the pattern designer.