This beautiful Advent Tree is sure to become a lovely Christmas tradition for you and your family. Hang one ornament each day from 1st December to have a beautifully decorated tree by Christmas Eve.
The tutorial will teach you how to make this beautiful heirloom decoration for your home using mainly peyote stitch. The pattern is designed to fit in a standard 6 x 8" photo frame with the glass removed. There is also a smaller version included that will fit a standard 4 x 6" photo frame if you would prefer a smaller size.
The 65 page tutorial includes:
* Tips & information
* Materials list - you will need 60g of delicas in the background colour, and 15g in the tree colour plus extra colours for the ornaments
* Step-by-step photos and instructions, including basic peyote and brick stitch tutorials
* Charts for both tree panels plus all the ornaments (bead chart, bead graph and word chart, plus key)
* This is a PDF tutorial which you will be able to download immediately after purchase.
* You are purchasing the tutorial only, not the finished piece.
* You may use this pattern for making items to sell as long as you credit me as designer and do not go into mass production.
* You may not make copies of the tutorial, in whole or in part, for resale or distribution to third parties.
* All associated copyright remains with me, Donna Louise Sanders (Delicate Sparkles).