Health Coaching with Elizabeth Plant - Spring into Summer Healthy Reset e-book programby Elizabeth Plant - Integrative Nutrition Health Coach
My 7-day Spring into Summer Healthy Reset e-book course teachs you about:
- whole foods nourishment
- healthy lifestyle habits.
This ebook program teaches you how to eat tasty, anti-inflammatory, nutritient rich and delicious, super healthy alternatives to the food that you may normally have that may not be agreeing with you.
How would you like to eat guilt-free? It will allow you to optimise your wellbeing and boost your system ready for the spring season with beautiful recipes and an easy to follow plan. Although the main protocol is set for 7 days there are transition days either side to help you start and then to ease you back again.
My Healthy Reset program will allow you to:
- increase your energy levels and confidence
- have a youthful glow to your skin
- improve your digestion
- get more restful and deeper sleep
- learn which foods help to fuel you instead of deplete you
- learn daily habits that boost your health and happiness
- 7-day Recipe Guide - including smoothies, juices, soups, salads, dressings, breakfast, mains and desserts which you will learn to make at home.
- Food Diary
- Success Kit
- Suggested Meals - a day-by-day overview
- Spring into Summer Program Guide - make each day special with encouragement
- Shopping List - comprehensive to plan out and prepare the food staples you need for the week
- Grain or Not To Grain Guide (go gluten free, if you choose)
- Simple Daily Protocol
About the Author:
Elizabeth Plant is an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach (qualified through the Institute of Integrative Nutrition New York) and also holds a VTCT certificate in Nutritional Advice. She is also a bodyworker specialised in holistic pain and stress management through clinical massage therapy, reflexology and aromatherapy. She has been involved in holistic health for over a decade, has trained at the Jing Institute of Clinical Massage and also for a year at the College of Osteopaths where she gained a Soft Tissue certicate and studied anatomy and physiology. She has ghostwritten a number of books on various esoteric and alternative health subjects. She can be contacted for private coaching via her website at www.elizabethplant.co.uk