Wild violets cowl – Tunisian crochet pattern
About the patternThis is a modern cowl pattern with 6 sizes from child to adult made in a novel Tunisian crochet stitch pattern inspired by knit stitch patterns with slip stitches.
It features elegant texture made up of tall Tunisian crochet stitches that create columns divided by reverse stitches.
Skill levelIntermediate in Tunisian crochet, due to working in different rows, using tall stitches, multiple stiches in the same fabric.
There are 6 sizes that range between head sizes of 41 and 69 cm (between 16″ and 27″), with about 4 cm or 1.5″ ease.
Easy read versionThis pattern comes with an easy read/low vision file that is also mobile friendly, with the following characteristics:
- the main text is written in 24 point Arial font; 28 point and bold is used for headings;
- black text on white background;
- left justified text, 1 inch margins;
- no columns;
- page numbers on the bottom left part of the page;
- no charts;
- all abbreviations are explained in the list.