Lilies for Lillian Brooch Tutorial, using size 11 Delica beads, size 11 seed beads and superduos.
The 13 page tutorial includes:
* Tips & information
* Materials list for both the orange and stargazer lilies pictured
* Brick stitch charts
* Step-by-step photos and instructions
* You will need to know the basics of brick stitch as the tutorial does not include stitch instructions.
* You are purchasing the tutorial from which you can make the brooch, not the actual brooch. The photos are examples of what you could make.
* You may use this tutorial for making items to sell as long as you credit me as designer and do not go into mass production.
* You may not make copies of the tutorial, in whole or in part, for resale or distribution to third parties.
* All associated copyright remains with me, Donna Louise Sanders (Delicate Sparkles).
This brooch was designed as a tribute to my Nanna Lillian and £3 from each sale will be going to her favourite charity in her memory.