Are you ready to create gorgeous branded books for your business or some notebooks just for fun, to feed your stationery habit, drive tons of new customers to your products and services who are primed to buy?
Then you're in the right place.
By the end of this short (less than an hour) online workshop, I show you how to use completely FREE tools, so you can create a gorgeous A5 size, lined, on brand notebook and sell it on Amazon...globally to reach lovely new customers.
Learn a lifelong skill in under an hour that also adds a fun way to earn a bit of income to top up your bank account.
I want you to love it as much as I do and succeed.
Curious how this could work for you?
Here are some ideas and uses for Branded Books once you've mastered the basics:
- Give it away as a lovely gift for customers
- Sell your books to create a new passive income stream
- Feed your own stationery habit - no judgement here!
- Got a subscription box? Make affordable stationery to pop inside
- Go advanced and turn your worksheets, PDFs and papers you use with customers into a professional book
- Showcase your portfolio
- Include your book in conference and event goodie bags as a giveaway to raise your brand awareness
- Have your product be found by lots of potential customers that you can send back to your website (it's the perfect lead magnet)
- In January 2020 there were 404 million visitors to Amazon.co.uk and that doesn't include the rest of the world - the potential for traffic and new customers is huge
- Photographer, Graphic Designer or Illustrator? Showcase your portfolio and sell it internationally to get more reach or share with potential customers
- Health, Wellness and Nutrition Coaches? Create a book full of recipes and your 30 day meal plan to give clients a lovely gift or sell to get a wider reach of your service
- Students? Churn out some notebooks for your personal use or get super creative and sell to create a bit of side income while you study
- Fitness Professional? Pop some exercises and a homework log for some accountability for clients or let new people find you from sales
- Subscription box owner? Create your own stationery to delight your subscribers
- Follow trends/niche hunter? Create Christmas Planners, Kids activity books or Halloween goodie bags and jotters for school
Tools used in the workshop:
- Network Marketer? Add your top tips and process for building a team to a notebook and give to new team members or create an additional gift for your customers who are going through your 30 day challenge, whether it's nutrition, skin care - just match to your product or service BUT stand out
Powerpoint (but you can use Google Slides and there are conversions shown for Keynote for Mac too)
A way for Amazon to pay you (e.g. bank account)
Willingness to have a goHow it works:
Access an online DIY video workshop that you can watch as often as needed, pause, forward and rewind as you learn alongside. Do it in your own time at your own pace.
When you go ahead to pay, and see the pop up box, don't forget to tick the 'send me product updates' box otherwise you won't get sent your access details via PDF.Important Note:
Once you pay for the workshop you will be sent, via email, the welcome PDF, which has the instructions how to register and access the online workshop.
This is a DIY online workshop with no support
. Support is available if you upgrade via our monthly membership which you will be given the option to access once you understand the basics.Terms and Conditions of Sale
After purchase you immediately receive access to digital goods and an email to access the content. This is a DIY course. Therefore, there are no refunds so please be sure before you buy.
Full details can be read here: Terms-Privacy-Policy
It is your Amzon account and therefore your responsbility to keep it in good standing, abiding by Amazon's Ts+Cs.
Any income you make from sales of your books is your responsiblity to report according to your personal tax responsibilities.