The Last Time poem PDF Printable (Minimalist)
The Last Time poem (author unknown):
From the moment you hold your baby in your arms
you will never be the same
You might long for the person you were before
When you had freedom and time
And nothing in particular to worry about
You will know tiredness like you never knew it before
Days will run into days that are exactly the same
Full of feedings and burping
Nappy changes and crying
Whining and fighting
Naps or a lack of naps
It might seem like a never-ending cycle
But don't forget...
There is a last time for everything
There will come a time when you will feed your baby for the very last time
They will fall asleep on you after a long day
And it will be the last time you ever hold your sleeping child
One day you will carry them on your hip then set them down
And never pick them up that way again
You will scrub their hair in the bath for one last time
And from that day on they will want to bathe alone
They will hold your hand to cross the road
Then will never reach for it again
They will creep into your room at midnight for cuddles
And it will be the last night you ever wake to this
One afternoon you will sing "the wheels on the bus" and do all the actions
Then never sing them that song again
They will kiss you goodbye at the school gate
The next day they will ask to walk to the gate alone
You will read a final bedtime story and wipe your last dirty face
They will run to you with arms raised for the very last time.
The thing is, you won't even know it's the last time
Until there are no more times.
And even then, it will take you a while to realize.
So while you are living in these times,
remember there are only so many of them and when they are gone,
you will yearn for just one more day of them.
For one last time.
The Last Time Poem Printable is a simple yet perfect gift for a baby shower, a new mother, or for Mother's Day! Print and frame it and hang it in your baby's nursery room or any room you prefer.
- ✔ Instant digital download
- ✔ 5 available sizes
- ✔ Available in high-resolution PDF and PNG
- ☑ A4 size
- ☑ A3 size
- ☑ 8x10"
- ☑ 11x14"
- ☑ 16x20"
You can print this at home or use a professional printer.
P L E A S E - N O T E
- This listing is an Instant download listing.
- No actual items will be mailed to you.
- Due to differences in monitor and printer calibrations, colors may appear different in print than on screen.
- The final print quality will depend on the type of printer and paper used.
- You may take your digital file to a printer for professional printing if desired.
- The frames in the photos are for mockup purposes only.
- No physical photo frames will be included in the purchase - only the digital files.
- Instant download items are not subject to returns, exchanges, or cancellations, due to the nature of the files.
If you have encountered any problem/s with the quality of my work please let me know by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org
All designs here are copyrighted. The files are for personal use only, no commercial use. You can print as many times as you like for your personal use/gifts, and display in your home, office, and business environment but you may not share, forward, resell or redistribute in any way. Adaptable Mama retains all rights. © All designs copyrighted by Adaptable Mama